The firm is well acquainted with the many logistic issues associated with Project Delivery. We have developed long standing relationships with clients and pride ourselves on understanding and fulfilling our Client’s individual needs. We firmly believe that for a project to succeed everyone involved from the Client and Consultants, to the Sub-Contractors, Suppliers and off course ourselves as the Project Managers, must act in harmony. We must all be “Partners’’ in the process of delivering the project.
Our firm has an outstanding record in the management of projects, which stems from taking assertive steps to ensure effective project control is maintained throughout the course of the project. This is not necessarily achieved through efficiency alone, but combined with personal service, commitment to excellence, integrity and dedication we provide the real basis for client satisfaction.
It is our philosophy to continually review and incorporate technical development and latest industry standards to suit the requirements for each project and each individual client. Through consistent application of our Project Management skills, experience and personal commitment, we provide a superior quality service with effective performance. We encourage co-operation, resourcefulness and attention to detail in all our personnel. The focus is always on the interest of the project, seeking constantly to improve it, to do it better and to ensure the best for both the Project and Client..
The deliverables under our Project Management & Superintendent Services include:
- Management & Co-ordination of design Consultants required for the project throughout the Design process.
- Co-ordinate the Development Application & Construction Certificate Stages.
- Recommend the involvement of appropriate Builders, Sub-contractors & Suppliers during the Design Stages.
- Conduct Value Engineering Studies.
- Recommendations on suitable Builders to be included on Tendering Lists.
- Co-ordinate the prepare the Tender Packages and the calling of Tender Submissions.
- Tender Analysis & Recommendation.
- Advise on Procurement Strategy.
- Management of the Financier’s requirements.
- Administration of the Building Contract – issue Progress Payments Certificates, Variation Approvals & Extension of Time Approvals.
- Conduct Project Control Group Meetings.
- Project Auditing & Reporting.
- Handover and Management of Defects Liability Period.
- Final Account Audit.